Wednesday, August 24, 2011

THREE FOR THURSDAY

Hello Runners!

I am very impressed with all of you! You kicked butt doing sprints! Believe me it will payoff!

I have mapped out a 3.25 route - I am not sure when I will be running, probably mid-morning. I encourage all of you to email each other and get a running partner or partners! Hey just make it a big running party!

Here's the link:
http://www.runningmap.com/?id=306534

Leave the gym-going right towards the Korean War Memorial.
Go up the stairs to Boston Street on S. Elwood.
follow S. Ellwood to Eastern
Left on Eastern
Eastern to Broadway
Left on Broadway
Broadway to Aliceanne
Left on Aliceanne
Aliceanne to Captain Johns Crab Boat
at Captain Johns - go to promenade and follow water to the gym

Easy 3!

Happy Running
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment